- Striker-fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection while still providing a capacity of up to 12+1 rounds of 9mm Luger ammunition.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Medium-textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Tritium fiber optic day/night front sight for high visibility and drift adjustable rear sight.
- Optic ready for direct mounting of co-witnessed JPoint™ and Shield-pattern micro red dot sights.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, internal striker blocker and inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Also includes: two E-Nickel Teflon® coated magazines and finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
Ruger MAX-9 9mm PST B 12rd
Item #: 3500
Description: RUG MAX9 9MM PST B 12RD NS
Model: MAX-9 Optics Ready
Type: Pistol: Semi-Auto
Finish: Black, Black Oxide Slide
Action: Single Action
Stock: High-Performance Glass Filled Nylon, Textured
Sight: FT: Tritium Fiber Optic RR: Drift Adjustable
Barrel Length: 3.20
Overall Length: 6
Weight: 18.4 oz
# of Mags: 2 (1) 12 RD (1) 10 RD
Safety: External Manual Safety Lever
Features: Reversible Magazine Release, Loaded Chamber;
E-Nickel Teflon Coated Mag, Integrated Trig Safety
All firearms sales will be shipped to the FFL of your choice for transfer. We will contact you for that information during processing of your order. All Fees incurred upon transfer are the responsibility of the buyer. All sales on firearms are final once transfer has occurred.